Thursday, April 8, 2010

Better late than never...

So, I set up this blog about a month ago, with high hopes of writing a little each day. A month later, I think it's time I added at least my first post. Did I mention I was busy?

In the past month or two, I've really gotten into the Japanese art of "bento". Of course, my creations are nowhere near art...but it's a start. My goal is to post at least one or two of my bentos each week so I can get feedback, learn from others, etc. I guess now I have to establish a flicker account so I can do so - yikes!

I'm not sure what the weather is like where you are, but it's crazy here. In the last hour it's been sunny, raining, snowing (yes, snowing) and hailing. I don't think anyone bothered to tell Mother Nature that it's supposed to be "spring break."

Today my goals are to find the top of my office desk (in preparation for doing taxes tomorrow), investigate a rice cooker than will let me make only a cup of rice at a time (I hate leftover rice - it never tastes as good, even with freezing it), sign up for the April Bento Challenge, get that flicker account started, head to oly for a dr.'s appointment, hit Costco for my mom, and really take a look at the upcoming t-ball and machine pitch schedules. Whoosh!

Did I mention it's spring break? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All views are welcome. Please keep things on topic and use common courtesy. :-)