Monday, April 12, 2010

What happened to spring break?

I knew it would end...I just didn't realize it would be so soon! I'm not quite to the point of looking forward to summer - but I really could use another week of break. :-)

In typical morning fashion, my good intentions of waking early to calmly start the day and make a glorious lunch disappeared amid a string of hits of the snooze button. I did manage to make a bento, though. The miso soup was kinda sad, but the rest was okay. Not stellar, but better than crackers and coke.

I finished my taxes tonight. For the third year in a row, we're going to owe. Too bad bento boxes aren't tax deductible...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/everydayjoan/4516257677/?addedcomment=1#comment72157623718946247

No comments:

Post a Comment

All views are welcome. Please keep things on topic and use common courtesy. :-)